Global sports & apparel brand in Beaverton, OR looking for a data analyst for a 2 month contract!
We are looking to hire a Data Analyst to join the Advanced Manufacturing Ecosystem team. This candidate will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and standardizing data to drive strategic decision making as well as capture performance metrics. This role will require an eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a solid understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
In addition the candidate must work well with a highly functional team in a fast moving “innovation” environment.
• Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
• Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with team subject matter experts to validate when needed
• Helping develop reports and analysis; including hi level presentations of data trends and conclusions
• Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
• Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources and security
• Identifying and revising reporting requirements.
• Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
• Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
• Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded database systems as well as process
• Generating reports from single or multiple systems
• Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
• Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems
• Training end users on new reports and dashboards Data Analyst
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
• Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
• Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
• Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide improvement recommendations
• Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms
• High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases
• Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
• High-level written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work within a high functioning team and effectively outline the specific data needs for each analysis project
• Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business Work with departmental managers to
• Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
• Strong attention to detail