Our client, a global active wear brand, is looking for an accomplished Data Analyst to join their Global Marketplace Operations Team
This position will support the Global Marketplace Operations team by providing quality data and reporting to drive action to support order book health and progress towards other Seasonal Execution targets.
You will work with members of Global and Geo Marketplace Operations teams to identify data needed to support measurement of progress.
You’ll provide ad-hoc reporting and insights for internal team as well as cross-functional partners.
The data and insights created will be integral in elevation of our performance management and ability to concisely tell the data stories behind our business.
We are looking for someone that loves data and will be passionate about creating meaningful and actionable reporting that strengthens decision making.
-Proven ability to sift through large sets of data, identify critical information, and shape reporting to effectively analyze results
- Motivated to seek information needed to fill data gaps by forging relationships, doing research, and tapping into internal and external databases
- Develop and maintain business KPIs, analyze data, identify root causes and present findings and recommendations to drive key business decisions.
- Effectively communicate information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Operations or other relevant areas
- 2+ years professional experience
-Advanced/Intermediate MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Advanced/Intermediate SQL skills and experience querying large-scale, production databases/data warehouses preferred
- Experience in dashboard development with reporting solutions/data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Business Objects, etc.
-Proficiency in Cognos
-Familiarity with SAP and/or Salesforce.com are a plus