Our global retail client in Beaverton, Oregon is looking for a data analyst to join their team! This role will be an addition to the Human Resources team and will support larger HR initiatives by consolidating data, updating charts and preparing reports. This is a freelance, remote position.
In this role a data analyst will:
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve reporting processes for the HR Community ensuring sustainability and efficiency.
- Be responsible for efficient and sustainable report design.
- Assess the report and data requirements and determine the best technology solution, determine the appropriate output, format and distribution method.
- Also responsible for vendor management in the case of reporting and analytics technologies.
To be an Ideal Candidate you will:
- Have 1-3 years of data reporting experience.
- Experience with MS Access queries and relational databases.
- Experience managing vendors and technology solutions.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Significant knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.