Data Analytics and CRM Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting the latest skincare, makeup, and fragrance must-haves. With their luxurious, on-trend, and innovative products, you can effortlessly create any flawless beauty look.
In this position, you would be responsible for optimizing the consumer experience across channels to drive acquisition, retention, and brand loyalty.
• Lead the development, goal-setting, and measurement of global cross-channel lifecycle marketing programs
• Drive acquisition, retention, and brand loyalty through welcome series, birthday, loyalty, replenishment, cross-sell, and win back
• Oversee the CRM database marketing analytics, including client profiling and segmentation, LTV modeling, survey universe identification
• Establish new CRM programs incorporating customer insight and new technology and supplement lifecycle programs with revenue-generating CRM programs
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product marketing, creative, online, consumer engagement, product development, finance, and corporate marketing
• Manage marketing ROI, track costs across agencies and platforms, and optimize content and channel marketing investments
• Bachelor’s degree
• Related proven experience