Our client is a leading e-commerce company that makes it easy for the beauty obsessed to discover the latest and hottest products. Their chic, high-end, and on trend approach presents customized products for every beauty lover to pamper themselves and inspire creativity.
In this role, you would be responsible for performing statistical modeling, computations, and data ETL to deliver analytical solutions aligned with the company's objectives. You would also be responsible for maintaining high-performance data warehouse and integrating databases with other information systems.
• Perform statistical modeling, computations, and data ETL to deliver analytical solutions aligned with the company's objectives
• Develop results, models, and rules engines using statistical, machine learning, natural language processing, and linear programming
• Maintain high-performance data warehouse and data marts by analyzing and resolving bottlenecks; monitor, troubleshoot and optimize new and existing MySQL databases
• Integrate databases with other information systems, such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, including cloud-based services
• Maintain the highest standards in data integrity and consistency and ensure proper handling of sensitive data
• Direct system integration, security, and quality control; identify proposal requests and vendor selection
• Bachelor’s degree in applied mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, or related field; master’s degree preferred
• 3 years’ data science experience
• Experience cleaning, transforming, and visualizing large data sets working with various data formats