Our client, a global activewear brand, is looking for an organized and enthusiastic Data Engineer to join their team!
If you’re ready to innovate and become part of our Enterprise Data organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing our technology platforms and architecting a data and analytics landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable us on our journey to 2020 and beyond.
As a Data Engineer within the Asia Pacific Latin America Merchandising Business Operations team, you will be a key member of a growing and passionate group focused on collaborating across business and technology resources to drive forward key programs and projects building enterprise data & analytics capabilities across our organization.
Our team vision is to be a place where diverse talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We promote inclusion, flexibility, diversity, multiculturalism, and this is reflected in our hiring process. We believe diversity is what makes us stronger.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data transfers, understanding data structures, etc.
• Support the development of reports by providing requisite content
• Comfortable with SQL and Tableau - at least 1-year experience
• Participate in presentation of reports to key internal stakeholders, effectively communicating the steps taken to create the output
• Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc
• Concurrently monitor many projects and their progress relative to timeline and scope
• Create and leverage tableau to visualize data
• 1-2 years' professional experience with data mining, segmentation, and/or predictive modeling using large databases
• Effective Communicator
• Broad Business Process and Systems Understanding
• Analytical and Focused
• Strategic Thinking and Tactical Execution
• Continuous Learner