Data Entry Assistant
Our client is a well-known company specializing in knitting, printing, dyeing, and finishes for apparel. Their revolutionary, high-quality, and fashion-forward methods distinguish them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating product descriptions for all styles and ensure copy is aligned with guidelines. You would also be responsible for overseeing samples and ensuring compliance testing.
• Develop product descriptions for all styles and ensure copy is aligned with guidelines and formulas set up by Amazon to upload all the information efficiently to the site
• Partner with the production team for product launch dates and shipping protocols to ensure all product is ready for the consumer to purchase
• Coordinate samples for photoshoots and marketing to send to Amazon weekly; oversee all samples and ensure compliance testing
• Maintain product information, ensure content is up-to-date, and work with the Amazon Seller Central to maximize sales
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong communication and organizational skills