Data Entry - PD Assistant
Our client is a chic, high-end and contemporary fashion and accessories line that can take you from your desk to the dance floor. A favorite of high-profile fashion influencers and tastemakers alike, this brand is your destination for ultimate style and impeccable taste.
In this role you will touch virtually every department of the company as well as the factories, mills, and agents.
- You will be the main contact for user support for the BMS system and will act as a liaison between the internal BMS developer, consultants and users
- You will be required to work with users to define business processes and develop documentation
- A solid understanding of the entire design and manufacturing process is critical for this position
- 2-3 years minimum of IT project management experience in the apparel/fashion industry
- Cognos and BMS are highly preferred, however other programs such as AS 400, Web PDM, and PLM are ok too
- Ideally experience implementing PLM/PDM software such as Gerber, Karat, BMS Vertex
- 2-3 years of IT training experience