Data Entry Specialist
Our client is a creative, fun and exciting online retailerof licensed sports apparel and merchandise. They are a global leader as theypair with top leagues, clubs and brands to bring their customers the bestquality gear. With a fast-paced andenergetic company culture, they are always a step ahead of the rest.
In this role you will be responsible forensuring execution and achievement of business performance objectives, byfocusing on time, quality, deliveries at the right cost, with the requiredspeed and flexibility in support of the company strategies.
• Assist in managing the productionand order management processes to meet volume, profit and inventory objectives
• Work with demand and merchandise planning functions in the issuance ofpurchase orders in tandem with customer demand
• Liaison between demand/merchandiseplanning and internal/external manufacturing schedulers to ensure capacity andon time delivery
• Support adherence to the production development calendar. Challenge andnegotiate timing to support the business requirements
• Collaborate with cross functional teammates on key deliverables to mitigaterisk and meet business goals
• Monitor and track WIP and vendor score cards
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in arelated field
• 2 to 3 years relevant experience in sourcing, development, quality and/orproduction
• Experience working with domestic and overseas vendors
• Proven communication and prioritization skills are a must
• Ability to implement new processes and best practices
• Comfortable managing ambiguity