Data Entry Specialist
Our client is a global cosmetic company that has an impressive portfolio of products and is one of the strongest consumer brands in the world. They believe in inspiring a life of beauty across all cultures and nationalities.
As part of the team you will be working with extremely creative minds in a refreshingly inclusive and collaborative environment. If you want to be a part of an extremely successful company that promotes beauty as a lifestyle, then this is the position for you.
In this role you will input data, such as file numbers, new or updated information, or document information codes into computer systems to support document and information retrieval.
- Scan or read incoming materials to determine how and where they should be classified or filed
- Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail
- Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting and deleting or reentering data
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in MS Office Suite, advanced experience with Excel
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- At least 1 year data entry experience in a service oriented environment with exposure to customer service