Our client is an iconic high-end fashion retailer, offering apparel, accessories, shoes, and beauty must-haves. Their contemporary, on trend, and chic approach establishes the retailer as a destination for the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing innovative customer analytics, customer story strategy, and contact optimization tools. You would also create practical methods to forecast demand, understand customer preferences, simulate business outcomes, and optimize the marketing investment.
• Answer complex business questions by utilizing statistical techniques for available data or designing and implementing experiments to collect data
• Develop innovative applications of classification, forecasting, simulation, optimization, and summarization techniques
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to encourage statistical best practices for experimental design and data analysis
• Establish compelling interactive visualizations and presentations to enhance decision making capabilities throughout the company
• M.S. or Ph.D. in statistics, computer science, engineering, or economics
• Strong passion for answering complex business questions using structured problem solving and rigorous data analysis
• Advanced proficiency with an analytical tool, such as SPARK, R, or Python
• Experience with relational databases, SQL, distributed computing tools, and visualization tools