San Mateo, CA
Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
Data Specialist Overview:
As the Data Specialist, you will be responsible for carrying out projects supporting the AdOps team, leveraging BI tools to produce reports and dashboards, optimizing campaigns as per the given KPIs, working closely with different cross-functional teams to improve performance.
Data Specialist Responsibilities:
- Lead insights analysis on KPIs and to determine requirements and provide optimization recommendations
- Support ad-hoc reporting & analysis
- Create holistic dashboards, from multiple data sources, to support current initiatives
- Data consolidation and validation
- Assists in resolution of client issues. Consolidate and resolves complex customer requests or complaints for the organization.
- Discovers client needs, recommends and sells additional services based on client needs
- Formulates and presents solutions to address client needs.
- Define, develop and review the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Communicate closely with cross-functional partners to address non-routine questions as they arise
- Prepare reports detailing program status to date
Data Specialist Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of relevant analytics experience on an in-house analytics team or consulting
- 2-3+ years’ experience with BI Dashboarding and visualization (Tableau)
- Strong analytical skills: MS Excel® skills & pivot tables; Excel Macros, SQL, Python.
- Experience performing quantitative and qualitative research and communicating results to leadership
- Excellent personal task management skills and ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong written (including email) and verbal communication skills
- Prior eCommerce and/or adtech is preferred.
- Prior experience with working with technology platforms like Kenhsoo, Teikametrics etc. is preferred.
- Experience with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process experience is a plus