Demand Generation Expert needed for Remote Role
Our client, based in Denver is looking for top Demand Gen talent. This will be a contract, on-going role, 40 hrs/week.
WORK IS On Site in Denver for now. Interested in FTE/and contact
Bill Rate up to $75.
Your professional experience looks something like this:
- An undergraduate degree in web design, development or marketing technology
- At least 2 years of experience building multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns in market-leading Marketing Automation platforms like Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot or Act-On, etc. – extra points for certifications!
- Fluency in Customer Relationship Management platforms as well as web-based CMS platforms.
- The ability to understand high-level campaign strategies and translate them into detailed execution plans that can be implemented by any team member.
- A talent for processing campaign performance data and telling the story.
- A disciplined approach to your work – it’s all in the details.
- Understanding of general marketing strategy, methodologies, and best practices – the whole enchilada – combined with a voracious appetite for staying up to date on digital marketing best practices.
- Obsessive attention to detail and passion for defect-free work.
- Your bullseye is the intersection of quality and cycle time.
- The ability to get this far in our bullet-heavy document and not need a double espresso!
Please send resume as the first step. Feel free to pass along to your network as well. We pay $$ if we place someone that you recommend.