Our client, a notable footwear brand, is looking for an organized, results oriented Demand Planner for their LA team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assure the profitable level of stock in the US warehouse.
- Implement effective communication procedures with the providers- with the aim of optimizing the orders, shipment and management of the inventory.
- Align with the Sales & Marketing department the products forecast, quantities, sales actions and all the necessary information to develop the demand and Supply process.
- Product Order management to Brazil and other providers.
- Organize and coordinate with suppliers the flows from factories
- Partner with the Merchandising Manager on product initiatives
- Prepare, manage, and distribute account topside side-by-side analyses
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- University degree (logistics, economics,)
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a similar post. Experience in footwear industry is a plus.
- Accustomed to working in a multinational environment.
- Expert experience in Excel and SAP. Access is a plus.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”