Our client, a leading accessory brand, is looking for an organized Inventory Planner to join their team. If this description below describes you, please apply!
Inventory/ Demand Planner is responsible for monitoring and maintaining optimized stock levels to maximize coverage of customer orders and minimize inventory costs. Essential functions:
• Monitor and maintain optimized stock levels for assigned categories and/ or programs.
• Identify reorder needs for individual skus and assortments based on projected future demand and existing stock.
• Create buy plan by consolidating reorder needs on master style level. Partner with Sales and Production on resolving minimum order quantity [MOQ] issues by buying minimums down and/ or flowing goods over extended period.
• Identify demand changes and work with Production on expediting and/or redirecting goods to other programs and/or distribution centers. Collaborate with Logistics on releasing shipments from overseas.
• Identify and resolve potential and imminent stock outs. Partner with Operations on transferring goods.
• Respond to stock inquiries and inventory report requests.
• Complete tasks as assigned. Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Knowledge of inventory planning and purchasing.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively. Required education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain / logistics or any related discipline.
• 2-3 years of working experience in inventory planning, demand planning, purchasing or similar functions • Demonstrated work experience in Excel (pivot table, vlookup,..)