Denim Bottoms Merchandising Assistant
- Responsible for Merchandise functions in ERP: auditing the style master list at a seasonal level and updating critical information on a regular basis to maintain up to date records in the system.
- Maintain and manage Merchandise Line Lists in Excel and Sales Line Sheets in NuOrder, which include managing all product notes and photos
- Maintain all samples current and future seasons. Organize and communicate with teams any missing samples needed for meetings, including photo shoot samples for Marketing
- Work closely with Design and Product Development to ensure all critical information in ERP system is valid for all styles on the line
- Maintain record of all adds, drops and changes to the line. Issue detailed communications to cross-functional partners (Sales, Design, Production, etc.) when changes are made to the line
- Conduct special projects and identify opportunities to improve business processes
- Administrative Merchandising Support – Light Administrative support for Merch team.
- Work closely with Merchants to create a commercially viable assortment, focused on Denim.
- Maintain accuracy in all Merchandise related tools and ensure they are up to date
- Clearly communicate line updates and changes to all cross-functional partners
- Provide cross-check on all Merchandising information to support key decisions about the line
- Provide guidance and respond to inquiries about the line from cross-functional partners - notably Customer Service, Planning and Production
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Excellent attention to detail
Passion for apparel and interest in learning about the business side of fashion
Experience with MS Office preferred: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Eagerness and ability to learn new systems and tools (e.g. PLM / ERP)