Our client is an iconic and fun American clothing brand that is best known for their designer jeans. They deliver casual, chic styles for every day that are a fresh approach to basics and fashion styles. With numerous celebrity brand ambassadors supporting the brand, they have become a true staple in American culture.
In this role you will be responsible for creating the concepts as well as executing the designs of their denim line.
- Design trims that are pertinent to each style
- Work to ensure that all flat sketches are created and updated as changes occur
- Assist with fittings and create technical packages
- Attend regular design meetings and update necessary changes
- Ensure that all seasonal records are kept and organized with relevant design history, wash comments, trim submits and approvals techpacks, artwork, photographs of vintage etc
- Minimum of 2 years denim design experience with focus on Juniors/Young Contemporary
- Computer skills including: WebPDM, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office
- Excellent Organizational and communication skills
- Able to manage and work deadlines as well as multi-tasking
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team building environment
- Experience with Walmart a plus