Denim Material Controller
Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
As the Denim Material Controller, you would be responsible for ensuring product development is supported across all categories and completed on-time according to timelines.
• Ensure all aspects of product development is supported across all categories and completed on-time according to timelines
• Confirm the development process and products are delivered according to the company’s business objectives and needs
• Minimize overstocks and removal of obsolete or redundant raw material to maximize availability of working capital
• Track inbound shipments, monitor shipment status, and ensure key critical areas of the garment stock system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet company objectives and maintain the base fabric finish blanks inventory for post wash process
• Bachelor’s degree in textile design or related field
• 1+ years’ experience in the textile or fashion industry
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Photoshop