Denim Materials Coordinator
Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing incoming orders and managing strong relationships with vendors and leading sample logistics.
• Manage incoming orders and requirements using the Sample Management System and partner with the SMS team
• Oversee processing, organizing, and tracking samples for photo shoots, marketing, and merchandising events
• Ensure incoming samples are aligned with the product data and conduct quality assurance to confirm merchandise is accurate
• Lead sample logistics and collaborate with cross-functional teams to communicate product prioritization
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors, track and route samples, follow schedule requirements, and identify and resolve issues
• Systems/data entry experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Strong organizational and communication skills