Denim Technical Designer
Our client, a young, fun and global clothing and accessories retailer offers high-quality, on-trend products at affordable prices. The company operates more than 1,000 stores and ships to 81 countries worldwide. This Americana –type brand provides perfect looks for the younger generations. Their warm, exciting and philanthropic offices are a direct reflection of their views as a company.
In this role you will assist the technical design team in creating and assembling technical packages and flats.
- Build garment specifications
- Participate in wash/dye development
- Attend fittings and make adjustments to fit comments
- Communicate with overseas vendors and manufacturers daily
- Must have 3-6 years of experience working in technical design – experience working with denim is a must
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, PLM and Excel
- Have a thorough understanding of garment construction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines