Our Global Activewear client is looking for a Department Admin/Coordinator to support their Action Sports team.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To ensure the efficient operational running of the department by providing high level communication, administrative, creative and budget management support to the department.
• Assists Sr level team members with departmental communication flow across all three locations.
• Works with Team Leads to produce and deliver the onboarding process of new employees
• Actively manage and organize team work & travel calendar
• Supporting office setups and moves within HQ
• Maintain and update department files, records, (organizational) charts, subscriptions and publications
• Coordination and administration of video conferences
• Manage office supplies, computers, technical equipment/tools and furniture to improve department process and goals
• Care taker of studio incl. meeting room, printer room and creative space.
Creative Focus & Scheduling:
• Manage database of outside resources, including design freelancers, photographers, printers, web and interactive sub-contractors
• Schedules and makes preparations for presentations
• Administration of the shopping platform incl. creation of shopping carts, placing orders, adding & maintaining materials and suppliers, control of orders, booking of incoming orders and preparation of invoice controlling.
• Coordination and administration of investment requests and inventory numbers, checking invoices in collaboration with SSC
Your Profile :
• Ability to work independently
• Proven strong problem solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Outgoing with a positive personality
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to make decisions in a considered but efficient manner
• Able to convey a 'can do’ attitude
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Highly organized: strong time management and prioritization skills
• High level of initiative and maturity
• Effective communicator with internal clients (i.e. Creative Direction, CtC, Product Marketing, Global Regions, Brand Marketing, Sales and Sports Marketing) and external clients (freelancers, agencies)
• Ability to learn, grow and thrive in a unique, fast-paced, multi-tasking global working environment
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• University degree or the equivalent experience
• Proven track in dealing with senior management/board
• Office management and organizational know-how
• Experience of project management, budget management and scheduling
• International work experience an advantage
• Passion for sports and/or fashion