Department Coordinator / Admin - Basketball
Our client, a global active wear brand, is looking for a talented Department Coordinator as soon as possible!
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with and highly proficient in:
Powerpoint- more editing and polishing, not creating from scratch
Excel- just from an organization standpoint
Interest in basketball
Likes being an admin but also wants to grow - this is an accelerator role with a growth path
Key Accountabilities (List the 5-10 major areas of responsibility for role):
• Effectively process expenses for reimbursement and in a timely manner per corporate policy
• Book travel, manage schedules/itineraries.
• Maintain inventory, order necessary supplies and equipment for department needs.
• Plan and smoothly execute team events, internal meetings, etc. This includes planning for catering, A/V equipment, logistics, etc.
• Manage special projects, as needed.
• Collaborate with Controlling to track Marketing Working Budget and all invoices for payment/signature.
• Manage executive calendar and expenses.
• Perform research for special assignments and prepare PowerPoint or other presentations upon requests.
• Coordinate LTD administration for department (recruiting requisition approval status or assignment point-person, administrative assistance, etc.)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to prioritize and execute multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment while working under tight deadlines.
• Ability to monitor budgets and invoices; interpret/modify financial reports.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong computer skills – knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience):
• Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.