Our client is a fun, eclectic and fashionable accessories company. They create designs that can brighten upany outfit and help to complete the look. Their company culture is exciting andfilled with creative individuals that work collaboratively together in anenvironment that is the perfect place for an entrepreneurial spirit toflourish.
In this role located in NewJersey, you will work closely with the Senior Designer on the developmentof a few collections.
Draft technically correct sketches by hand
· Followdesign development and style revision
· Create catalog/archivesystem of fabrics used every season
· Writenotes/summaries in design meetings
· Work in the NewYork office as needed to meet with yarn vendors and do R+D
- 1-2 years’ experience
- MUST have strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Must have a very good color and print aesthetic
- knitwear (sweater) or active sportswear experience preferred
- Extremely organized and detail oriented