Design Assistant, Sportswear
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating revolutionary apparel for every outdoor exploration. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-performance must-haves complement your next unforgettable adventure in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the design team with design presentations.
• Support the design team with applying color to apparel illustrations and carryover styles in partnership with the Design Director and Global Color Strategy
• Develop digital visual displays for illustrations to be used in presentations for internal and external teams
• Create presentation materials, including printing, pinning, and organizing boards and ensure CAD files are available for teams to build seasonal documentation
• Maintain grids with most accurate apparel illustrations and build consistency in visual tools used by the design team
• Bachelor’s degree in apparel design
• 1-3+ years’ experience
• 1+ years’ experience working with illustration, design, multimedia, and page-layout software on a Mac
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop