Design Assistant | Women's Apparel
Our client, a trendy women's apparel brand, is looking for a Design Assistant to join their team!
As the Design Assistant, you will be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new apparel design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season, review emerging trends and shapes, and research local markets
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with other Apparel Designers and various cross-functional teams and maintain strong business relationships with external partners
• Lead sample review sessions, provide recommendations, note feedback, and update sketches as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design
• 1-2 years of design experience
• Technical knowledge of fabrics, silhouettes, prints, colors, and trims
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Send your resume today!