Our client is a leading baby essentials brand offering cozy and plush accessories. With their award-winning, innovative, and on-trend approach, it’s never been easier to cherish every moment with your little one.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the design strategy, vision, and execution. You would also be responsible for working with overseas manufacturers and cross-functional teams.
• Direct the design process to ensure collections achieve sales targets and business objectives; ensure designs are aligned with the brand and follow the design time-and-action calendar
• Understand the brand aesthetic and seasonal strategy; lead the design team with developing on-trend seasonal collections
• Conduct market research and identify current trends and competitive data; establish key seasonal design objectives
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with external partners; collaborate with overseas manufacturers and fabric and trim vendors
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including operations and production for the execution and costs; ensure the product meets brand standards through the entire design and production process
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design, product, industrial design or equivalent
• 9+ years’ design/development experience preferably focused on the children's apparel industry, or soft goods/accessories industry
• Advanced knowledge of apparel design, fabrics, construction, finishing, prints, and applications
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite