Design Director (Catering & Events)
Our client is a renowned company presenting unmatched event solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their award-winning, modern, and on-trend approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the design standards and aesthetics for events, hospitality, and customer experiences.
• Lead a team of design professionals, direct market research, identify trends, and maintain design strategy to follow changing consumer preferences
• Establish mood board and design for clients to drive event engagement in collaboration with event partners
• Work with the culinary team to develop a comprehensive view, including design, food, and customer experience
• Implement a vision and direction for service style and food presentation for various design aesthetics and venue requirements
• Maintain the budget, manage strong relationships with external third-party partners, and serve as the key expert
• Bachelor’s degree in a design related field
• 10+ years’ experience
• Experience across diverse design functions, including graphic design, event design, interior design, styling, and merchandising
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite