Our client is a well-known creative agency specializing in strategy, branding, and design for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their integrated, dynamic, and innovative approach evolves brands with proven results.
As Design Director, you will be responsible for developing an understanding of each client's unique brand identity and project deliverables to lead the creation and development of effective strategies as well as elevated, thoughtful, and compelling design solutions across multiple channels for global beauty, lifestyle, fashion, and luxury clients.
• Act as design lead on branding, packaging, and digital experiences/projects while effectively managing and mentoring a team of direct reports to maximize performance and potential
• Collaborate and brainstorm on creative briefs, strategy development, competitive analysis, best practices, RFP creation, workshops, and more
• Present work to clients at key project milestones while providing contextual and strategic reasoning behind design decisions to share feedback with the team
• Liaise with external partners/vendors as needed to ensure deliverables and direction align
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years of agency or in-house design experience within the beauty, fashion, luxury, and/or lifestyle space
• A highly-refined design aesthetic with strong layout, typography, and art direction prowess proven by a dynamic portfolio
• Passionate about digital trends and emerging technology and a near obsession with the fashion, beauty, haircare, luxury, and lifestyle space
• Proven leadership skills and experience managing, coaching, and mentoring a team of direct reports while overseeing multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Highly skilled with Adobe Creative Suite and familiar with all social media platforms, digital touchpoints, and best practice