Our client is a renowned design agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach creates revolutionary work across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving a team morale that extend beyond the creative department to unite and inspire the entire agency to care passionately about clients and presented works. You would also be responsible to assist the Account and Project Management teams in establishing overall project timing and contributing to the development of processes and upholding them throughout briefing, design development and production life cycles.
- Create and implement highly creative and strategic solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity
- Establish strategic and compelling content across multiple social and digital platforms by leveraging creative visual concepts
- Provide strategic and creative recommendation for account teams and clients and offer new ideas, concepts, and designs to continuously drive new business opportunities
- Drive the team’s design and adaptive design exploration into high quality work that exceed client expectations by ensuring projects are accurate, consistent, and completed on time
- Manage workflow by partnering with schedule department to assign design projects and confirming that jobs are appropriately staffed to deliver on client’s brief
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years Art Direction or Design experience for a retail agency or creative firm
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office Suites for Mac OS