Creative Services Jobs
Digital Project Manager- Paid Media
Our client, a major entertainment network has an immediate need for a Project Manager. This is a freelance position that has potential to go fultlime for the right candidate. Role will start offsite and eventually sit in the LA office. Candidates must be LA based.
You will help drive the operational success for the visual execution of the brand’s new streaming service as well as the production and execution of marketing campaigns promoting it. You will be accountable for ensuring the design and delivery of artwork assets representing movies, series, and franchises. You will help define system workflows and manage knowledge sharing across a variety of stakeholder groups, including Design, Product Development, Product Management, and Marketing. You will be part of a growing team who will innovate approaches to artwork quality, delivery tools, and vendor use to develop scalable solutions.
• Work directly with cross functional teams on custom design requests for different
workstreams including paid media, dot com, promos, distribution, in-app.
• Ensure projects are up to date in Monday.com, build project management dashboards and data reports, and be able to provide status updates in meetings.
• Manage the critical creative review and approval workflows.
• Support and review marketing campaign launch workflows from briefing to delivery across multiple engagement channels.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Content, Originals, Marketing, Engineering,Social) to manage changing timelines and new promotional tactics.
•4 years of advanced-level project management experience.
•Bachelor’s Degree required. Previous entertainment experience preferred.
• Product management, technical project management, and/or coding experience, and a love for
working on the stakeholder side, will be highly beneficial.
•Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into
meaningful findings and developing recommendations that lead to informed
•A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
•A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
•A tools-first mentality, reserving human activity for where judgment and communication is
• The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to
mitigate risk to title launches.
• Familiarity with content management systems.
• Familiarity with the Adobe creative suite.
•Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and
deadline driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional
verbal and written communication skills.
Send your resume today!