Design Manager, Bath
Our client is a leading home textile company with an extensive portfolio of brands and products offered at major retailers. Their innovative, high-quality, and fresh designs add the most beautiful finishing touches to every home.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the soft home goods design process, including inspiration research, concept development, sketches, and samples.
• Collaborate with team members for research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept; review emerging trends and shapes; research local markets and keep the team informed
• Oversee mood boards for design presentation, sourcing fabrics and finishes, and interacting with vendors
• Sketch designs as part of a cohesive collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Organize and maintain working inspiration, concept, and sketch board; manage product design administration and follow up communications
• Bachelor's degree in textile design or related field
• Experience with soft home goods, including shower curtains, bath mats, and towels
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Strong sketching ability
• Excellent presentation and communication skills