Design Project Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled products connecting individuals to cutting-edge digital experiences. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for planning, scheduling, prioritizing, allocating resources, and driving product development projects through the entire product development lifecycle, including industrial design, CMF, UX, packaging structure, graphics, and imagery.
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Track project status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques; analyze results and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects; assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Drive initiatives, streamline communication, keep all stakeholders organized, and help define and build new department procedures and tools
• 4+ years project/program management experience in high tech and consumer products environment
• Strong project scoping, project timeline development, risk assessment, and prioritization skills
• Experience creating comprehensive project timelines in a project management software, such as MS Project, Workfront, At-Task, or Smart Sheet
• Proficient with Google Drive, Documents, Sheets, and Slides