Design Research Team Lead
Our client is a premier company presenting unparalleled digital solutions across the globe. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for planning and conducting research to support product design and marketing design initiatives.
• Identify research needs in partnership with product teams, communicate research insights, and lead strategy for design and product direction
• Plan and conduct research to support product design and marketing design initiatives and work directly with the Head of Design
• Manage UX and market research projects, present product direction, validate UX/UI designs, and lead product strategies
• Conduct interviews, observations, usability tests, focus groups, surveys, and data analytics as necessary
• Oversee project plan and roadmap of research work aligned with product release cycles and recommend data-supported design solutions to improve product usability
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ UX related experience
• Background with a wide variety of research methods applied across the product development process