Our client is a renowned advertising agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their dynamic, integrated, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for creating designs for various digital and print collateral, including web, marketing support, social media, and email campaigns. You would also be responsible for ensuring all materials are aligned with the company’s brand standards and follow project guidelines.
• Develop new key design elements across all digital and print collateral, such as web, email campaigns, social media, and marketing support
•Ensure materials follow project requirements, objectives, brand standards, and visual across various touch points, including advertising, website, email campaigns, and web
• Partner with cross-functional teams, such as account services and production; support various teams with graphic design expertise
• Remain current of emerging design and industry trends for software, print standards, online technology, design, color, and format
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, advertising, fine arts, or related field
• Proven design experience
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite