Our client is a well-known architectural firm presenting groundbreaking design solutions. Their innovative, transformative, and creative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various print campaigns.
• Develop graphic design elements for various print campaigns, including signage, advertisements, and brochures
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven print graphic design experience