Designer, In-Store Visuals
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating modern and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for all aspects of window and in-store creative, including concept development and execution. You would be responsible for creating compelling and cohesive displays to drive store traffic and conversion.
• Oversee all aspects of window and in-store creative, such as concept development and execution in a variety of formats aligned with the brand’s objective and seasonal theme
• Create and design various marketing materials, including in-store signage, window graphics, look books, and other collateral as necessary
• Present comprehensive and cohesive design recommendations to achieve marketing objectives and forecasted sales targets
• Manage production schedules and status sheets to achieve delivery dates and prioritize daily workload
• Prepare all mechanical and art files for production and distribute as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
• 2-5 years’ experience designing for a retail brand or applicable company for window and in-store
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative suite