Our client is a leading contemporary brand presenting fashion-forward apparel for every occasion. With their high-quality, vibrant, and on-trend designs, you feel confident to conquer every day in style.
In this position, you would be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season; review emerging trends and shapes and research local markets each season
• Sketch designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare detailed technical packs with images, construction comments, and finishing requests-ready for patternmaker
• Prepare mood boards for design presentation, source fabrics and trims, and establish and maintain relationships with vendors
• Manage fittings of garment samples and corrections and modify sketch as necessary
• Bachelor's degree in fashion design or related field
• Fashion design experience
• Strong technical knowledge of garment construction methods, fit, finishing, and fabrications
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite