Our client is a well-known company specializing in the design, distribution, manufacturing, and marketing of apparel for top brands. Their on-trend, innovative, and stylish designs make it easy to be best dressed every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples for infant girls and boys categories.
• Develop a cohesive concept each season; review emerging trends and shapes each season; research local markets and keep the team informed
• Sketch designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Assist with fittings of products and corrections; revise sketch as necessary; ensure designs are commercially viable
• Produce mood boards for design presentation, source materials and trims for each season, and interact with vendors
• Prepare detailed technical packs with images, construction comments, and finishing requests-ready for patternmaker
• Bachelor's degree in fashion design, art, or related field
• 5+ years’ fashion design experience
• Proficient with Mac and Adobe Creative Suite