Our client is a top specialty retailer presenting fashion-forward appareland accessories for every stylish trendsetter. Their high-quality, innovative,and on-trend must-haves empower you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for researching inspiration,developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages,and overseeing samples.
• Develop flats andsketches for all designs and maintain flats and sketches files and modifythroughout the entire design process
• Create tech packs andensure all are complete with design components, fabric, trim, construction,washes, and details
• Source and select fabrics for each season; review emerging trends and shapes each season; shop stores and research local markets for new styles
• Prepare all necessary components for designpresentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meetingpreparation
• Collaborate with cross-functionalpartners and establish strong business relationships
• Bachelor’s degree in fashiondesign or related field
• Proven designexperience
• Proficient with AdobeCreative Suite