Our client is an iconic athletic brand creating the most popular athletic apparel and accessories. Their revolutionary, on-trend, and sustainable designs are celebrated by top celebrities and the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for designing visual comps, wireframes, and prototypes.
• Design visual comps, wireframes, and prototypes and ensure aligned with the company’s visual guidelines
• Iterate design concepts through final delivery, create photo and video assets, and define style guides and specs to hand off to development
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Producers, Product Managers, and other Designers to achieve objectives
• Gain deeper understanding of clients’ products and processes, trends, the consumer, and overall digital marketplace
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in design, advertising, art direction or a related field
• 4+ years’ design and interactive experience
• Strong visual design skills in typography, composition, motion, and systems design
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Keynote