Our client's Human Performance & Wellbeing (HPW) team is looking for an enthusiastic team member who has a passion for developing and executing on strategies to drive member engagement in our solutions. This team member will be a visual problem solver and have the ability to creatively solve various communication challenges via print, web, and mobile platforms.
-Must be intimately familiar with the design process and capable of justifying design choices with strong arguments.
-This role will allow the right candidate to flex their creative muscles across multiple modalities.
-This role exists in one of the most innovative teams with a mission to support the customers health and wellbeing journey.
-Consumer-Focused: Dedicated to exceeding the expectations of the consumer; gets first-hand consumer feedback and will use it to improve creative direction and design; always acts with the consumer in mind; maintains an effective relationship with the consumer Integrity and
-Trust: Is widely trusted; is seen as direct and truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; maintains confidence; admits mistakes
-Driven for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently on of the top performers; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
-Problem Solver: Uses rigorous logic and effective marketing methodologies to solve challenges with effective solutions; probes all sources for answers; can see hidden problems; provides honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious
-Quick Learner: Learns quickly when facing new challenges; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both success and failures to improve; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
Minimum Job Qualifications and Technical Competencies:
• B.A., B.FA. or B.S. in Graphic Design, UX Design, Human Centered Design, Marketing or related field
• 3+ years in professional design/web experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Proven track record of marketing campaign management.
• Strong portfolio of successful, large-scale digital design projects
• Strong organizational, editing, proofreading, research, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to translate ideas into strong visual concepts
• Ability and past history of working in a lead creative design role
• Ability to broker differences and conflict well
• Deadline and detail-oriented while simultaneously being flexible and able to meet sudden and unpredictable needs
• Demonstrated competency to deal proactively with multiple and shifting priorities in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
• Ability to think both creatively and strategically
• Leadership and capability to drive creative development in-house
• Demonstrated technical experience in working with web editing and building tools- such as Marketing Cloud- along with a demonstrated ability to learn, utilize and make suggestions for improvements
• Ability to shoot and edit video
• Ability to develop slideshow and multi-media presentations for our sales and client services team
• Strong focus on the user and passionate about the customer experience and usability
• Adapt quickly and effectively to changing requirements
• High level of self-motivation, innovation, and imagination
• Strong sense of teamwork and cooperation in a multi-state team environment
• Work closely with internal team or customers, and on occasion executive management to develop and deliver creative solutions
• Develops and implements communication plans to support the products and HPW’s objectives.
• Develops robust metrics to track effectiveness of publications and help increase employee engagement.
• Lead creative direction for the human performance & wellbeing team
• Accountable for quality of design, strategic accuracy, and adherence to client's cause
• Stays abreast of industry trends in design philosophy and new tools and technologies
• Conceives and executes designs that support product strategies and objectives
• Create and pitch strong creative concepts
• Communicate your vision and be able to defend your design direction – you've should have a good reason why you chose a color palette, a type treatment, an image, a layout – and not be hesitant to express your opinion, preference or recommendation
• Sketch • Invision • Adobe Creative Suite • Slack • Keynote • Microsoft Office Suite Skills: • Wireframe and mockups • Story boards • Rapid prototyping • Writing • Marketing strategist • Ability to read and produce content within brand guidelines • Social Media experience