Creative Services Jobs
Job description— D2 for Core Commerce Buy Team Digital product design team focuses on creating a seamless, clean, and well executed optimized checkout flow. Looking for new and improved ways to make transactions online that go beyond user expectations and strengthen user confidence in making a purchase. Excels at the craft of digital product design and has an in-depth knowledge of best practices, accessibility, globalization, and design systems.
- Well-versed in the current design software and tools—Figma/Sketch/Principle or equivalents.
- Communicates in a clear, constructive and professional manner with design, product, and engineering.
- Presents design work and concepts, and can excel at storytelling and speaking to decisions and limitations.
- Takes feedback from Designer leadership and Product partners and revises the work to reflect their input and use cases.
- Works closely with and grows collaborative relationships with cross-functional partners.
- Works with multiple people on multiple projects at a time and remains accountable to timelines.
- Influences team workflow, strategy, and collaboration methods.
Remote work— Expected on-site in the future (potentially July 2021)