Designer (Social Media)
6-month contract, possibility for extension and/or conversion
Our client is a large coffee client in SODO who is seeking a Designer to support the social media and digital design team in generation of unique photography, videography and design concepts that promote brand identity and enhance the brand experience for the consumer. This will support the development, execution and evolution of the social media channels, primarily Instagram.
- Maintains highest level of innovative design execution.
- Accountable for supporting the conceptual, strategic and design development of multiple projects.
- Initiates and obtains creative feedback from team and leadership.
- Keeps design lead(s) and business manager(s) informed of project status.
- Collaborates with content team, designers and managers from concept through execution.
- Produces photography, videography and design that delivers on approved concepts.
- Articulately represents creative work to creative leadership supporting the design strategy.
- Supports the development execution and evolution of the Brand Expression
- Minimum 2-4 Years professional experience with a photo studio, video studio, design firm, advertising agency, freelance or marketing department
- Bachelors degree in Fine Arts, Photography, Videography or other related field
- Proven ability to deliver on creative briefs
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience to studio light a product
- A mindset that always looks for context and considers how the visuals and words work together to tell a cohesive and compelling story
- Value listening, presence without ego, the willingness to respond quickly and fearlessly to feedback
- A highly considered approach to design
- Has a thorough understanding of social strategy to go along with their design skills
- Obtains a proven track record in social media.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within short time frames
- Knowledge of graphics software, including, Adobe Creative Suite- Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere and Illustrator.
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.