Our client is a popular specialty retailer presenting the latest apparel, accessories, and home must-haves. Their on-trend, innovative, and contemporary approach makes it easy to live in style every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season; review emerging trends and shapes and research local markets each season
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Participate in fitting sessions, provide recommendations, note feedback, and modify sketches as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or related field
• 2-5 years’ industry experience
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, and PC