Designer, Women’s Footwear
Our client is a popular footwear brand creating the most comfortable and fashion-forward shoes for men, women, and kids. Their modern, on-trend, and highly crafted shoes add the perfect finishing touch to any stylish look.
In this position, you would be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season; review emerging trends and shapes and research local markets each season
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams; establish and maintain strong business relationships with international external partners
• Participate in fitting sessions, provide recommendations, note feedback, and modify sketches as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or related field
• Footwear design and development experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Illustrator and Photoshop and CAD