Desktop Analyst/Helpdesk Coordinator
Our client is a popular beauty brand applauded by beauty enthusiasts everywhere. Their cutting-edge, modern, and innovative skincare inspires you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for serving as the key expert for the helpdesk tool to support the enhancement, implementation, training, and documentation.
• Serve as the key expert for the helpdesk tool to support the enhancement, implementation, training, and documentation
• Support 100+ onsite and offsite users and assist with setup and issues for desktop, laptop, printers, and fax machines
• Partner with external vendors to resolve technical issues with desktop computing equipment and software
• Train staff as necessary, document technical processes and ticket solutions, and oversee office support tickets
• 2+ years’ Windows environment experience
• 1+ years’ experience building and fixing X86 systems and using Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
• Network Knowledge (TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP)
• Understanding of Antivirus and Desktop security