Digital Account Manager
Our client is a well-known creative agency specializing in strategy, branding, and design for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their integrated, dynamic, and innovative approach evolves brands with proven results.
As the Digital Account Manager, you would be responsible for guiding design, strategy, and execution of digital projects for global, emerging, and social-first brands within the luxury, beauty, and lifestyle categories.
• Lead and implement complex digital projects, including eCommerce and marketing web design, mobile assets, digital advertising, and email marketing campaigns
• Manage from pitch and initial creative brief through strategy, design, development, and final delivery and facilitate client-facing presentations and workshops
• Build and nurture strong, long-lasting relationships with current and prospective clients and remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends
• Analyze data to gain an in-depth understanding of the client brand identity, business, target consumer base, their competitive landscape, cultural trends and identify new opportunities for brand growth
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ experience managing digital accounts in an agency environment
• Passionate about digital trends and emerging technology and a near obsession with the fashion, beauty, haircare, luxury, and lifestyle space
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Keynote, and common project management applications
• Understanding of common eCommerce platforms, HTML, CSS, and QA software. UX experience is a plus
• A true problem-solver with a positive attitude and strong attention to detail