Digital Ad Operations Manager
Our client is a leading advertising agency specializing in brand strategy, integrated marketing, and digital business. Their innovative, highly strategic, and transformative approach drives one-of-a-kind results for some of the most well-known and successful brands.
In this role, you would oversee the digital media landscape and manage the execution of large-scale media investments across all channels and platforms. You would also be responsible for serving as the key contact and expert for digital ad operations, share best practices, and direct implementation throughout the agency.
· Oversee the digital media landscape and manage the execution of large-scale media investments across all channels and platforms
· Serve as the key contact and expert for digital ad operations, share best practices, and direct implementation throughout the agency
· Direct ad operations for brand safety partners and manage trafficking of creative assets across media channels, such as third party ad severs, trading desks, and additional digital media delivery platforms
· Supervise programmatic media buying through demand side platforms (DSPs), data management platforms (DMPs), and third party media partners for audience data
· Manage analytics and media tracking, data collection, usage and privacy, operational management, channel mix management, emerging opportunities, and strategic partnership development
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3-4 years’ related experience
· Experience with Doubleclick Digital Marketing platforms