Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Analyst - Agency - Direct Hire!
Our client, a marketing, media and digital ad agency geared towards law firms, is looking for a Digital Analyst to join their team in a full time position! This is a direct hire role, the company is located in Thousand Oaks and you may work remote!
If you are available and this is the right fit, please apply with your UPDATED resume and salary expectations.
*Please see additional job details below:
You will be responsible for analyzing and identifying key insights from digital and traditional media sources including web behavior, digital campaign results, A/B testing, and 3rd party/1st party data, translating data into meaningful summaries and recommendations for our clients and internal stakeholders. This position will develop and monitor KPIs along with the implementation of essential analytics in support of digital operations.
You t will report to the VP, Data & Analytics, will manage the implementation and reporting of analytics across our agency’s client roster.
The role requires extensive experience in implementing and using digital analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Insights, Hootsuite.
• Use various analytics tools to track, report, and analyze website performance, digital campaign results, and visitor behavior
• Design and create daily, weekly, monthly, yearly reports and visual dashboards to help monitor performance for all key indicators
• Proactively develop analysis such as segmentation and site analysis; highlight observations and business context to deliver actionable recommendations to media buyers, beyond basic reporting
• Define business requirements, implement and test all data requirements to support accurate tagging implementation both for web analytics and digital media campaigns
• Ensure process adherence and data standards are maintained for ongoing and accurate tracking
• Assist Digital team in the development and management of the department's data management platform (DMP) for audience targeting
• Participate in the design, set up, and evaluation of A/B and multivariate testing
• Regularly present high-level summaries to key stakeholders
• Staying on top of industry trends, best practices and emerging technologies to drive ongoing improvements to available digital analytics
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, statistics, or related field
• 2+ years of related Digital and Web Analytics experience
• Expert proficiency in Web Analytics tools, tag management systems, and DMP/DSP platforms
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and nested formulas
• Knowledgeable about research, technology and media industry trends
• Clear and effective communicator; excellent written and verbal skills