Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is a well-known, innovative and creative pet supply company. Their company culture is fast-paced and exciting, the perfect place for an entrepreneurial spirit to flourish.
In this role you will help collect and analyze data, discovering insights and optimizations to improve performance. They will help craft a story to tell the clients and assist the clients in making smarter decisions.
• Provides support when needed to Manager of Insights and Analytics and media team Job Description Core job responsibilities include –
• Providing integrated, analytic marketing solutions to improve client decision-making
• Designing and conducting analysis for recommendations
• Tracking marketplace, technology, and consumer demographic trends within the retail industry
• Developing smart, compelling client presentations
• Four years of college education (statistics, economics, finance, or marketing focus preferred)
• 1–3 years of business experience in management consulting, advertising, or interactive consulting
• Strong familiarity with the digital environment
• Solid quantitative and research skills and proven data interpretation capabilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, DoubleClick/DCM, Tableau, and Google Analytics are preferred